1 March 2022
During the processing of personal data Sagous Software & Services Pvt.Ltd., works to conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- First, ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal data held by
Sagous Software & Services Pvt.Ltd., is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website https://www.sagous.in. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contact details of Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd., at the end of this privacy statement.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any requests. For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, email address, and message you wish to send to us. The law requires us to do this. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Providing data to third parties
Except for the parties necessary to deliver the above-mentioned services, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demand access to personal data in case of a suspected crime). Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors to our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We do allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don’t anonymize the IP addresses.
We take security measures to reduce the misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility for the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure the safe storage of personal data and keep track of what might go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement regularly so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and modification of your data
- Right of access : You have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification : You have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain : You have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten : You can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability : If technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing : You can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might ask you to identify yourself with a valid ID, to confirm it is your personal data. If so, you must hide your social security number and photo. We will usually respond to your request within one month. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd.’s Website, located at https://www.sagous.in.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SAGOUS if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SAGOUS. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SAGOUS for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from SAGOUS
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SAGOUS
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SAGOUS
- Redistribute content from SAGOUS
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd.,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
SAGOUS software and services, an information technology and consulting company, we believe in building solution that revolutionize the way productivity is enhanced in an organization with security, reliability and scalability.
Copyright © 2022 · All rights reserved
Sagous Software & Services Pvt. Ltd.